Group Lessons consist of four or more students and are offered throughout the year. Most common classes are Keyboard Kids, Rock Band, Musical Theater, and new this year, Music Therapy for Autistic Children.
KEYBOARD KIDS for Beginners (ages 5-7)
Learn music in a fun social group atmosphere!
Keyboard Kids focuses on piano while building a foundation in music which can later be translated to any instrument as the child matures. Children aged between 5, 6 and 7 years really thrive in the group setting, as it allows for a more interactive and social experience. They will move together as a group through a graded piano book, covering basic reaching and rhythm skills, learning simple pieces along with duet and ensemble playing getting progressively more challenging over the course of the class.
● Class size is limited to seven.
● Child must be 5 year old when starting this course.
● This program is a comprehensive 1-year keyboard course. Students enroll in the fall and are automatically re-enrolled for spring.
● New students enrolling in January will start a new semester session ending in May and can join a more advanced session in the fall.
● Students enrolling after the Spring Break will enter a Discovery session of 8 weeks and can choose to start the 1-year keyboard course in the fall.
● Books and materials will be provided.
● There will be 2 recitals held in a year to showcase the student’s progress.
STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2018
WEDNESDAYS | 4:15 – 5:00PM | $100/month from September – May
September 26 – December 19 | January 9 – March 13 | April 10 – May 29
SATURDAYS | 10:00 – 10:45AM
September 22 – December 15 | January 12 – March 16 | April 13 – June 1
STARTING IN JANUARY 2019
THURSDAYS | 4:30 – 5:15PM | $108/month from January-May
January 10 – March 14 | April 11 – May 30 Registration now closed
SATURDAYS | 11:00 – 11:45AM
January 12 – March 16 | April 13 – June 1 Registration now closed
ROCK BAND for ages 12 and up
The Rock Band program is a great way for students to learn to play together in a fun and friendly environment and a great incentive to practice. We welcome guitarists, bassists, keyboardists/pianists, drummers, and lead singers. Perform live at the end of the session!
This program is a 1-year course. Students enroll in the fall and are automatically re-enrolled for spring.
A minimum of 2 years of private instruction on the instrument is required and placement is upon audition for new students.
Payment is due after the audition if the new student is accepted.
FRIDAYS | 5:00–6:00PM
September 14 – December 14 | January 11 – March 15 | April 12 – May 31
● Balance of $210 due before the first day of class
● 2nd payment of $310 due by December 7, 2018
● 3rd payment of $310 due by March 8, 2019 Registration now closed
MINI MUSIC for 4-year old children
8-week session of a series of fun preschool activities centered around the piano.
Saturdays | 9:00 – 9:45AM | $195 Registration now closed
April 6 – May 25
Maximum 6 students accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Theater gives the young people the tools and inspiration they need to go out and embrace our amazing world. Our classes allow students a chance to discover their individual talents and interests while exploring the basics of singing and acting in a safe and encouraging environment to feel relaxed and uninhibited, all essential to acting.
● Mini Musical Theatre for ages 5 & 6 (must be 5 year old when starting the session) – Celebrate The Disney Magic!
● Kids Musical Theatre for grades 2-3 – Disney’s 101 Dalmatians
● Junior Musical Theatre for grades 4 & 5 (Junior 1) and grades 6 to 8 (Junior 2) – Mary Poppins
● Musical Theatre for High School students in grades 9-12
View more on Musical Theatre