Learn music in a fun social group atmosphere!
Keyboard Kids focuses on piano while building a foundation in music which can later be translated to any instrument as the child matures. Children aged between 5, 6 and 7 years really thrive in the group setting, as it allows for a more interactive and social experience. They will move together as a group through a graded piano book, covering basic reaching and rhythm skills, learning simple pieces along with duet and ensemble playing getting progressively more challenging over the course of the class.
● Class size is limited to eight.
● Child must be 5 year old when starting this course.
● This program is a comprehensive 1-year keyboard course. Students enroll in the fall and are automatically re-enrolled for spring.
● New students enrolling in January will start a new semester session ending in May and can join a more advanced session in the fall.
● Students enrolling after the Spring Break will enter a Discovery session of 8 weeks and can choose to start the 1-year keyboard course in the fall.
● Books and materials will be provided.
● There will be 2 recitals held in a year to showcase the student’s progress.
STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2018
WEDNESDAYS | 4:15 – 5:00PM | $100/month from September – May |
September 26 – December 19 | January 9 – March 13 | April 10 – May 29 FULL! (Openings in January)
SATURDAYS | 10:00 – 10:45AM
September 22 – December 15 | January 12 – March 16 | April 13 – June 1 FULL! (Openings in January)
STARTING IN JANUARY 2019
THURSDAYS | 4:30 – 5:15PM | $108/month from January-May | 1st month deposit of $108 required to hold the space.
January 10 – March 14 | April 11 – May 30 OPEN!
SATURDAYS | 11:00 – 11:45AM | $108/month from January-May | 1st month deposit of $108 required to hold the space.
January 12 – March 16 | April 13 – June 1 OPEN!